Monday, September 29, 2008

My future

I know, it's 9.33 am and I should be at school right now, but this morning I wasn't feeling very well so I decided to stay at home. I'm enjoying my day and keeping busy with homework and TV. Since I have some spare time, I thought it was a good idea to surf the net and start looking out for universities. Until an hour ago I didn't have a clue on where to go, now I do... music. I found a university here in Rome called 'Università della musica' where I can study professionaly and attend also some interesting courses.

They teach you so many amazing things, the history of music, how to interpret lyrics, the sound, how to work in a recording studio and so on. I almost got tears in my eyes when I found this because it's exactly what I'm looking for. It also gives you the chance of taking part in major events to start practicing. Many of you may think it's nothing serious and something you would do just for fun, but you can't even imagine how much study there is behind it and how much it means to me. I'm planning on going there in the next month to get further information about it. I'll let you know about it!

There's also something else I wanted to share with you. We finally decided where we're going for the school trip... we're going to Prague! We still have to decide when and what to do once we're there but it sounds amazing, it must be a beautiful city. It's not even that far, only a 2 hours flight.

Love,
Rita

No comments: