Sunday, September 21, 2008

Autumn is here

I love this season... it's actually my fav season of the year, because of the beautiful landscapes, the colors of the trees and so on. I don't like the cold weather so actually this is the only thing I don't like about it. Next weekend I'm planning to go with a friend of mine to a beautiful park here in Rome called 'Villa Borghese'. I wanna take some pics of it with the autumn colors.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm actually pretty busy with school and I find the time to do what I enjoy only during the weekend. If I think about how many months I still have in front of me I get down but at the same time I know they will fly by and soon I'll be out of school. I'm already thinking about my life once I'm done and I don't know what to do yet. My parents will go live in our house in the mountains for most of the year and I think I'll stay in Rome, maybe living with friends and visit them every once in a while. After all we're not far from eachother.

I do wanna think about my future though... that's why next month I'll start looking for universities and see what I like the most. I wanna be sure about what I choose because I don't wanna regret it when it's all done.

Love,
Rita

No comments: