Friday, August 22, 2008

- Quite some time

It's been a while since I last updated this blog and I'm sorry that I didn't post the Swiss review as promised, but I will when I get back home in Rome. I'm still in my house in Abruzzo, but not for long, I'm going back next Friday. I feel so sad because school is getting closer, but at the same time I'm so excited because it's going to be my last year of high school!

I also got a bit worried during the past few weeks. I was always feeling weak, I had a strange feeling of having nothing in my head and plus for a week I had a pain in the back of my head/neck that really hurt! I did a blood test but everything's great, so I guess I must be stressed... you know all the stress I had during the year came out when I started to relax. I'm still a bit worried because it's a bad feeling but now I'm doing better and trying not to think about it too often.

But during the last week I also had a lot of fun, because my Italian Shania friend Eleonora came over at my house in Abruzzo for a week and we had so much fun. The weather was great and time flew by!

I guess it's all for now, I'll write something soon before leaving for Rome.

Love,
Rita

No comments: