Wednesday, August 27, 2008

- Brunette again

Well, after 3 years of being blond, I'm back to my natural colour. I planned to go to the hairdresser's just to cut my hair a bit but then I added something extra, and so I now find myself a brunette again. It feels so weird, really weird, to look at myself in the mirror and not see my old hair anymore. I actually wanted to cut my hair just a bit, but the hairdresser's didn't really listen to me and cut a lot more than what I wanted. That's okay... in a few months I'll have my old long hair again.

I don't know if I like it the way it is now but changing is good sometimes. I'll take a picture tomorrow and I will post it here for you to see and judge lol! I'm looking forward to hear your comments. Plus, tomorrow there will be a special entry... you'll see why ;)

Love,
Rita

No comments: