Friday, December 19, 2008

On holiday

I am now officially on holiday until the 6th of January. I've been on holiday for four days already since I just had flu and I had to stay at home. I'm feeling a bit sad and disappointed now because I had to sing today and I was looking so forward to that, but unfortunately my voice is not back properly and I just can't sing. They all told me not to worry about it and to think about getting better but deep inside I'm a bit sad because I love singing and it's so much fun spending time with all my 'music friends'.

Anyway, there are so many things to look forward to now that I just can't get down! On Monday I'm going out with my auntie and we're going shopping for Christmas, then on Tuesday I'm going out for a movie and for lunch with my best friend since yesterday she turned 18 but I wasn't able to spend the day with her. On Christmas day we're going out for lunch together with our relatives and the day after we're staying at home and I'll prepare my luggage.
That's all for now, wish you all a great day and I'll try and take some pics during the week to show you Rome during Christmas time.

Love, Rita
xoxo

No comments: