Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting excited

It's almost time, 4 days left and Santa Claus is coming to town! I'm such a little kid because I'm getting really excited and I'm already thinking of spending the day with my whole family. Even though we all live in the same city we don't get to see eachothers very often because of course we're all so busy working, so gotta look forward to big holidays like this to spend some quality time together. I've always loved Christmas time, it makes me feel so happy but at the same time a bit sad because I start thinking about all the good and bad things that happened during the year. I think I'll share with you what's happened to me during this whole year on the next entry.

I still haven't asked anything for Christmas and I won't even ask because I just got so many wonderful things for my birthday that I really feel grateful and satisfied with everything! I know one of my aunties is gonna give me a pretty great gift because I haven't seen her on my birthday and she said she would buy me something for Christmas that I've wanted for a long time, excited to see what that is even though I have an idea ;]

Love, Rita
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful way to be Rita!!

Merry Christmas to you!!

Love you xoxo