Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finally updating

It's been a while since my last update, and I know I may sound silly but I've been really busy! I'm getting so ready for Christmas time and I can't wait to go to Switzerland with Eleonora, looking so forward to that. There's not much going on in my life lately. I had and still have a very bad cold and probably I won't be able to sing on Friday for the Christmas concert we have at school. I'm so sorry about that but my voice is still not coming back so I guess I have no choice.

I still don't know what I'm gonna do on Christmas but I for sure will be with my relatives and then I'll get ready to leave. Next week I'm going shopping with my best friend, still have to buy some gifts hehe. That's all for now, I'll write soon again, I promise.

Love, Rita

xoxo

No comments: